We are proud to introduce the Power Lift 6000! This product comes about after serious thought and input from our customers and distributors. We have designed and fabricated another serious piece of equipment for work trucks. Now owners have the ability to load, unload or dump 6,000 lbs on their class 3 or 4 truck.
Here are some of the features of the Power Lift 6000:
- 6,000 lb. Capacity
- Chassis or pick-up truck mounting packages available
- Load and exchange detachable bodies depending on application
- 12-volt electric over hydraulic power pack
- Patented AmeriDeck linkage system
- Permanently lubricated and greaseable busings
- Plated pins
- Rear safety locks
- Powder coated finish
- Built for 54″ and 60″ Cab-to-Axle length trucks
- System weight approximately 675 lbs.
We would like to recognize a few companies that played a part in us being able to debut this system at the 2010 Work Truck Show:
Thank you for working to make this happen!
MSRP and Distributor pricing will soon be available. Contact us at 888-311-0867 for more information.
Deist Industries, Inc. located in Hadley, Pennsylvania, is the manufacturer of the Switch-N-Go Detachable Truck Body System for medium duty work trucks (11,000 to 26,000 GVW) as well as the AmeriDeck Hydraulic truck loading system for pick-up trucks.